Saturday, February 7, 2015

Kiel Port, Germany


Kiel, Germany became the launch pad of my Schengen countries tour where I had gone to  see my son studying in the Kiel University of Allied Sciences. 

One day we all went to the Kiel Port which is one of the important German ports opening into the Baltic Sea. Herein under are some of the photos of the port I had taken:



Beautiful house across the Kiel Port
The opening towards the Baltic Sea











My younger son and my wife enjoying the cool breeze of the Kiel Port



Read more about Kiel and see more photos of Kiel at my travel blog JahoJalal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost